Travel Voucher Prize Conditions:
- Winners must visit helloworld Travel Browns Bay before 12th September to be presented with Travel voucher and have photo taken for promotional purposes.
- Travel Voucher may be redeemed for New Zealand or International travel related products.
- Only redeemable at helloworld Travel Browns Bay, 26 Clyde Road, Browns Bay. Phone (09) 478 4416. Email: email@example.com . Not valid at any other helloworld Travel store.
- Bookings subject to availability of selected travel products.
- Travel voucher is non-transferrable, can only be used by the Prize winner and cannot be sold to anyone else. May not be redeemed for cash or foreign currency.
- Valid for new bookings from 1st September 2020. Must be redeemed before 31st July 2021.
Art and Craft Markets are held on the first Saturday of the month from October - April - from 9.00am to 12.30pm.
For more information about the markets or if you wish to hold a stall please contact
Some of our current stall holders are:
Betty’s Award Winning Knitting
Unique items made from Betty’s own Patterns and knitted with yarn Betty has dyed. Also hand made scarves and place mats
Bath fun time for kids with bath bombs. They come with a fizz in bright colours and each contains a surprise sponge mystery figure.
Beautifully handcrafted ponies made in bright fabrics. Ideal gifts. Also hand made baby shower gifts.
Original artwork done on ACM for interior or exterior use
Specialising in acrylics with print making and crystal jewellery
Local artist specialising in oils. Wall decals and laminated prints.
Organic hand made soy candles and organic beeswax candles and wraps.
Louisa’s hand made cards
Beautifully crafted cards and boxes.
Car safety magnets to keep kids safe
Hand made dress up tutu’,crowns,wands and jewellery
Raylene’s painted stones
Happiness, friendship and arrowheart stones for yourself or as a gift
Animal friendly, vegan endorsed, skin care nutrition and cosmetics for men and for women.
Handmade dresses for little girls in cotton so they look beautiful and need to feel beautiful.
Everything Torbay, tea towels, fridge magnet pads, tote bags, paperweights.
Kokedame- Japanese mossy balls
A unique way to grow plants.
Hand made silver jewellery and repairs.
Artist and fine art printmaker